TIP: After the mascara dries, curl lashes again and apply a second coat of mascara. Focus mascara on ends of lashes for a fuller, longer look.
• Next, apply your favorite primer and foundation. I am very fair skinned, and I have some unevenness around my jaw/lower cheek, so I use a brightening/smoothing primer that is just right for me. Use whatever primer works for your skin, and then apply an even layer of tinted moisturizer or full coverage foundation.
• Now on to brows! Brows are key to framing the face and drawing attention to the eyes. Fill in your brows with your favorite brow styler, starting at the arch. Fill the color in slightly strong on the tail of the brow, and softer at the front nearest the inner corner of the eye. I use a universal light brow styler.
• Apply concealer in a triangle shape under eyes and blend in with ring finger [ it’s the best way to truly blend the product in ]. The Say No To Dark Circles is my favorite concealer! It comes in a chubby stick for easy application and provided excellent coverage. At only $2 it’s a fantastic buy!
Highlighter is every girl’s friend! Bringing light to the high points of the face wakes up this summertime look and creates soft light catching angles. The essence Soo Glow Cream Highlighter is hands down the best highlighter I have ever used. It goes on light and it easy to blend in if you want just a little shine. I picked up the ‘brighten up your life’ blush shade for this look [ just $3 ] and it couldn’t be more perfect for my pale skin. If you are fair, definitely give this highlight a try!
• Highlight the top of the cheekbones, tip of the nose, top bridge of the nose, brow bones, cupid’s bow, and chin.
• Apply contour from the center of ear and two inches forward under cheekbones. It will create a soft warm shadow giving the illusion of more structured cheekbones. Dust bronzer around temples and along hairline for a soft sun kissed glow.
• Pop blush “between” highlight and contour, on the high point of the cheeks just along the bone. I used the Silky Touch Blush in the shade Babydoll [ $3 ].
Now for the lips! I cannot get enough of matte liquid lipstick right now, but, for this look I went with something lighter with a touch of shine. I paired the Sheer & Shine Lipstick in Sparkling Miracle [ $2 ] with XXXL Shine Lipgloss [$2] in Big Night Out for a perfectly blush shade of lip color.
• Apply a thin layer of coconut oil to lips and then apply lipstick as base color. Pop lipgloss on top to finish the lips with shine.