This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BiteSizedBitsOfJoy #CollectiveBias
Your sweet tooth is going to be extremely happy today. I made this no-churn White Chocolate Ice Cream and it was delicious.. I folded in some classic Keebler Fudge Stripes cookie pieces, that I got at Kroger, and it changed my tastebud’s life! If you haven’t joined the no-churn ice cream craze this recipe is where you need to start! Creamy, sweet white chocolate ice cream is getting cozy with fudge drizzled dark chocolate cookies. It’s almost sinful.
When I was a little girl I used to get so excited about those iced Keebler animal cookies. You know, the ones with little round sprinkles on one side? Oh my goodness. There are no words. Today, I get childlike excitement from the classic fudge stripes cookies from Keebler. They look like a donut, taste like a cookie, and make you feel wistful. They’re more than a cookie, they are a nostalgic experience.
What’s old is totally cool again with this recipe! My family absolutely loved this ice cream. They devoured it ( I helped of course ) in a matter of minutes!
For the ice cream.
– 1 cup heavy whipping cream
– 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
– 8 oz white chocolate
– ¼ teaspoon of vanilla bean ( vanilla extract can be substituted )
– ¼ cup white chocolate chunks
– 16-20 Keebler Dark Chocolate Fudge Stripes Cookies ( chopped )
– hand mixer + whisk attachment
– chilled medium size bowl
– chilled loaf pan
– small mixing bowl
– small pot for double boiler
Before you begin, place a medium size mixing bowl and a loaf pan in the refrigerator to chill. Roughly chop or hand break the 16-20 dark chocolate Fudge Stripes cookies and set aside. You can chop up some white chocolate pieces, and extra cookie pieces, to top this ice cream with if you like!
1. Pour whipping cream into the chilled mixing bowl, add in ¼ teaspoon of vanilla bean, and beat on high for 5 minutes, or just until soft peaks form. Cover and place in refrigerator.
2. In a double boiler, place the 8 ounces of white chocolate and 1 cup of sweetened condescend milk. Stirring continuously, melt chocolate and condensed milk together on low-medium heat. Mixture will be thick. Set aside in fridge to cool.
3. Once the white white chocolate ganache has cooled, gently fold the whipped cream into the ganache until evenly combined. Fold in in chopped cookie pieces. Pour mixture into chilled loaf pan and place in freezer to set. About 1-2 hours.
| because of the fat content from the cream and condensed milk this ice cream will not freeze solid. It will be thick and creamy, and oh so delicious! |
4. Let the ice cream set and then ENJOY!
You can add in any Keebler cookie that you love to this recipe! Fudge Stripes are the hallmark of the brand for me, reminding me of friday night fellowships and late nights with friends. These cookies never go out of style! Sweet, crispy, chocolate-y nostalgia is wrapped up in every bite!
This ice cream is an elevated version of cookies ‘n’ cream ice cream. It really takes cookies ‘n’ cream to a new level! It is worth every single solitary calorie. This ice cream is very rich so enjoy it a little at a time! And then, you know, go for a run 😉
– Pecans add an amazing crunch to this ice cream and include a fun twist to classic cookies ‘n’ cream!
– If you are all about dark chocolate you can substitute the white chocolate for dark chocolate. It will still have that subtle cream taste, but, with a richer more bitter flavor.
– Play with the cookie choice! Keebler has so many yummy cookies to choose from; Chocolate chip, sandies, multiple fudge stripes flavors! Take you pick and have fun with this recipe!
What is your favorite Keebler cookie!? Have you jumped on the no-churn ice cream craze? Share with me in the comments. Have a beautiful day!
For more delicious inspiration be sure to check out the #BiteSizedBitsOfJoy social hub – HERE!